The LscEmul class emulates the workings of the front-end LSC software
The LscEmul class emulates the workings of the front-end LSC software. The computations are made in stages with the inputs and outputs of each stage corresponding to channels that can be read out. The stages are as follows:
- Calculation of I and Q phases
- Inputs: Error photodiode signals
- Outputs: Combined error signals (AS_I, AS_Q, POB_I, POB_Q, RFL_I, RFL_Q).
- Processing: The raw error signals are summed over all appropriate photodiode signals giving raw I and Q phase signals. The raw signals are offset by specified constants, optionally dewhitened and rotated by a specified phase to give the true I and Q phases.
- Calculation of control signals
- Inputs: Error Signals
- Outputs: Control signals (MICH, PRC, DARM, CARM)
- Processing: Linear combinations of the error signal phases are calculated by multiplying a vector of the error signals by the input matrix.
alphabetic index hierarchy of classes
Please send questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
generated by doc++